The Counsellor acts as a thinker who should be able to develop and execute plans for resulting successful student acquisition and to provide free and professional advice to any prospective student / parent who is interested in studying in Data Science domain offered by the Institute.
The counsellor will be required to do the following
• Marketing & promoting the programs offered by NewAmps Tecnologies, counselling and recruiting students.
• Co-ordinate activities with regards to students.
• Submit individual promotional plans to Management.
1. Planning, forecasting and analysing Market demand and student Trends.
2. Presentation, Marketing of promotional materials, advertisements, campaigns, conducting and participating in exhibitions, college presentations and provide reports.
3. Inputs on advertisements, budgeting on advertisements, finding out alternatives and reporting the effectiveness of advertisements.
4. Should be able to execute, and monitor the successful student recruitment.
5. Should be able to achieve clear targets set – daily, weekly & monthly.
6. Suggest action plans when things are deviating from the standard or actual goals.
7. Provide first line of contact with parents, prospective students and other business associates.
8. Counselling students and parents, helping students in processing papers related to Bank Loans.
9. Establishing and maintaining good rapport with prospective students.
10. Provide weekly progress reports on student counselling, enquiry follow-ups, and application filing and student responses.
11. Initiate, organize successfully participate in university / college / academy spot admissions and provide report on each university / college / academy visits.
12. Reporting to the Management on MIS regarding successful recruitment of students.
1. Counsel students regarding educational issues such as course and program
2. Counsel individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioural problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
3. Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by the management
4. Confer with parents or guardians, faculty, other counsellors, and administrators to resolve students’ behavioural, academic, and other problems.
5. Prepare students for later educational experiences by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
6. Provide students with information on such topics as programs, admission requirements, financial aid opportunities, training and trade.
7. Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
8. Prepare reports on students and activities as required by the seniors.
9. Plan and conduct orientation / induction programs to promote the adjustment of students to new live experiences.
10. Instruct students in career development techniques such as job search and application strategies, resume writing, and interview skills.
11. Refer students to upgrade into various programs offered by UEI based on interests, aptitudes, or educational assessments.
12. Plan and promote career and employment-related programs such as work-experience programs.
• Good Organization skills and leadership skills and attention to detail.
• A “Can do approach” to work and a strong sense of commitment towards work.
• A good understanding of the Data Science domain and a sound knowledge about Programs offered by Live Data Science.
• Good communication skills and command of spoken and written English.
• Very pleasing and friendly personality.
• Attitude of counsel and advice.
• Constant updating of information relating to Education etc.,
• Graduate in any stream
• Min. 1-2 years on the similar field.